SLA and Springer would like to find out what it means to be a librarian in the digital age. To do so, they’re creating a film that captures the viewpoints of librarians today. Visit booth #412 at the SLA 2012 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO to be a part of the exciting venture!
The recording will take place on Monday and Tuesday, July 16-17, at the SLA 2012 Annual Conference. It will be a fun few minutes of your time. To thank you for your contribution, you will be entered for a chance to win an iPad.
And, you will receive a ticket for a FREE massage from Springer’s Relaxation Station.
Your video clip will also be a great tool for communicating your profession to clients, colleagues, and employers. Springer will accommodate sending your segment to you so you can pass along!
Sample questions are listed below. If you’d like to speak with a rep before making a decision to participate, please get in touch with Stacey Bowers at email@example.com. You may also schedule a time to stop by the booth for filming.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Tell us a little about yourself. Which institution are you from and what is your role?
- What does being a librarian in the 21st century mean to you? Can you share with us any of your experiences? What do you think are the key challenges and rewards?
- What do you think of the SLA Annual Conference? Have you been to many in the past?
- What’s been the highlight for you so far? Has there been anything of particular interest that you will take away and share with your library patrons and/or colleagues?
- Which booth or vendor stands out for you at the show and why?
- Are you aware of Springer or its products? (If yes) What do you think of them?
By participating, you agree that Springer & SLA may use any footage taken for promotional purposes.